BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The other world........


Yesterday a friend of mine sent me an invitation to a public site . First i liked very much the site: new people , fun, games, blog many great things ! Everything was great still the minute i opened a topic :Let's talk"! Guess what i saw there : people with many kind of problems ! Problems like : disappointment in love, lost in the world, life without dreams! I was amazed ! A totally different world then what I'm talking about here , an other world then what must be ! A totally different world of mine and of the world I'm living in! Suddenly my positive way of thinking about problems and bad moments fade away ! I realized that those people need help! I realized that when i walk out the door a very different world is waiting me ! A world where hope and faith are suddenly lost! I must put the question "WHY?" ! But there I have no answer or maybe just one: This is the world we are living in , it's unfair but who cares? ! It's full of negative things but what can we do?! Living in this world trying to think positive, trying to help those who need ! even if this world is opposite of mine I can't deny that i like to live in it ! I have in my heart the hope that one day will be better! maybe I'm wrong , maybe not ! It's just one of the things I can do to make it better! It's just nice and peaceful to think that will be a better place to live!
John Lennon~ Imagine

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one


What do you think ? ???

0 comments: