BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

illusions

I was wondering if they are good or bad?
To be a day dreamer , to run after illusions! I think it can be good you can create yourself a kind of dream world and you can find your place in it . You can have a dream an illusion which can cheer you up or can make you happy. Maybe everyone should have illusions ! The most of us are afraid of not reaching their dreams and illusions and they prefer not to have! I put the question which is better to have illusions or not ?
Life can be so cruel we all need something which can get us out from the gray week days!
I wonder is is better to have illusions or is it better to live all the time in reality ? I think if we can't put down our problems for a while the soon all of us will got mad!
I really don't know ! I'm curious what people around here think about it ! Do you agree or not?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think it is better to have illusion because you need hope to live freely and have a dream that is your to be free and happy! :D

friendlyheart said...

yeah, that's true
thanks for reading my blog by the way :)
if you want you can e-mail me..my e-mail is on my profile page:)