BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In the dead of the night

I’m walking on the edge of this slippery road
All that follows me is a shadow that is odd,
In the dead of the night when the sky
Is plain and true,
Crystal and blue.

I’m holding my head down and make no sound
Silently letting my tears to touch the ground,
In the dead of the night when the rain
Is falling and washing,
My cheeks of crying.

I embrace the darkness that surrounds me
There’s nothing more that’s left to be,
In the dead of the night when the light
Is being blurred,
Far and truly blind.

I lift my hands up while I start to helplessly run
From the pristine sanity of this darkling fun,
In the dead of the night when the echo
Is strangely vivid,
Scary and torrid.

I’m giving up on the longing to be save right now
As dark’s ebony fluid is poisoning my heart,
In the dead of the night when miracle
Is slowly at dying,
Has lost its shine.


0 comments: