BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cause he is the light tonight


My emotions fly on wing’s of timeless time

dispersing soundless confessions of mine.

At midnight at shadow of crescent moon,

my secret words come out of their cocoon,

leading me into this fearless dreamy mime...

as i think of him cause he is the light tonight.




My soul starts dancing to slow harp melody

lifting me gracious when around is nobody.

At this moment of true wonder and sparkle ,

in my heart rebirths a small sentiment parcel,

covering my eyes in blithe losing track of agony...

as i think of  him cause he is the light tonight.




Twinkling of stars illuminates the sky around,

dead roses of love turn to red on the ground.

In time of darkness my feelings turn lyrical, 

in harmony  happens a long overdue miracle,

i see my angle to realise i’ve been finally found...

as i think of him cause he is the light tonight.




Painless longing disappears suddenly in the air,

when vanilla fragrance spreads around my hair.

The crystal tears from my face slowly fade away,

while i’m taken by hand and  kept from astray,

walking side by side with my desire’s angel in care...

as i think of him cause he is the light tonight.



0 comments: