BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 21, 2008

Evanescence my immortal! When you loose true love....

I guess love can be the most glamorous and painful feeling !

"This pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase"!
And as the quote says "love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell" ! As longs as you are near the person you love everything seems so easy everything seems a dream! You feel you can reach the impossible!
When you loose your true love everything fades to gray ! Nothings real and everything feels like a nightmare ! You just would like to forget everything and turn back the time live those moments again and never wake up !
"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years But you still have All of me" !

You would give everything you would do everything for him/her love !
UNFORTUNATELY THIS CAN BE DONE:(

1 comments:

mace said...

Hello
Nice blog, vad ca scrii cu pasiune- un lucru destul de rar in lumea blogurilor.
Acum cateva zile ai intrat pe blogul meu:http://mace-alex.blogspot.com/, ai postat un comentariu iar eu nu ti-am raspuns imediat. now, my answer is there, check it out.