BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 7, 2008

Missing him........

Yesterday i heard a kind of quote ... it was the quote that was going so right with my feelings!

If you think missing me it's hard than start missing you!
Yes it goes well with my feelings because i miss him so so much ! I don't know how to continue my life ! We broke up on Thursday and now it's Monday....I thought it will be easier and easier with time but just now i realized that as days are passing by i miss him more and more each day !

Right now i feel i must be strong and get over it .....I told myself that i must be .....I'm tired of crying ! I want to get over the things quickly but i CAN'T!
I feel I'm loving him more and more each day , i feel I'm missing him more and more each day!

I have to get over this to make a step forward ......It's so hard ! I feel the time is stopped ! Like i couldn't control my life ! Like i won't be the leader of my own life!
Hope tomorrow will be easier ! Hope to get a way to get out of this situation !
See u :)


1 comments:

capella said...

eu am spus ca jumatate de paradis este aici, tu ai spus ca tot paradisul este aici; m-ai intrebat ce cred..ai dreptate.tot paradisul e aici,eu m-am exprimat asa, cu jumatate de masura, ca sa creez idea ca e mai usor de atins, de dobandit...ca sa mobilizez spiritul sa se apuce de lucru, ca nu e chiar atat de greu.