BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Walk along the day...inner song

 

Far away at the edge of the horizon  
The beauty of the dawn puts show on
Filling this soul of mine with affection

Can this be an all time permanent  affirmation?


Blinding sunlight feeds my deepest part
Melancholic sound to tear me apart
Distant yet calling me...sweetheart

Is this supposed to be some kind of torturing art?


Warm late breeze touching my hair
 My heart skips a beat my lungs gasp for air
Reminisce of love is suppressed by despair

How can possibly a magical life like this be so unfair?


Pinkish orange sky leads me eager
Blithe and gloom to guide together
My angels fight my demons for better

Does  this slight chance of change even matter?


Silver blanket and evening melody
Makes our souls dance without a body
Embraces me gently...so true and godly

IF this feels so perfect why isn’t here anybody?


Enchanting moonlight gives me life
You and me spinning to the star's fife
Charming memory just like a real knife

Do you truly think this is just an endless strife?


In the dark of the this ebony night
I call out for some new born light
For a ray of sparkle to show me sight

Is there a solution for this painful inner fight?


I look around, wonder and start to see
No one is ever here except to me
Lonely and lost...seems like there is no we

Why won't this miserable ache for once just let me be?


 Feeling all the hurt that lays inside
When pure solitude and love collide
Two opposites which stay right beside


Will there ever be something like a  winning side?


0 comments: