BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What is right...? (How to love him)

Spending quality time gazing at the sky..
Hoping that special someone is just fine!
Miles away unablae to touch or even smile
Holding him close deep inside my heart.
The only place where i can finally find
Some kind of inner peace instead of cry!

He is my everything my sky and my star
Nothing can change that ...no time apart!
Filling the void that’s in my heart with his
Care... spreading those healing magical
Words that are oh way too hard to find.
Unexplainably special is all he ever was!

Afraid to lose him after opening hearts up.
Scared he might get hurt and I won’t be
There or able to make a difference in his life.
At least protect him from all the painful scars
Hide him away from the wrong that is around.
Make him feel again the beauty of the blithe!

Uncertainty is all that’s found in me now:
Who am I to really know what’s so right?
What if I’m selfish enough to screw it up?
To turn the wrong to worse to find:
That all I dreamt of and fought for had just
Simply fell apart in the middle of the night.

0 comments: