BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 3, 2011

true love ( or how i wish to be loved)


I was there and it was a perfect summer night..just as perfect as i always imagined it to be. I was so happy i could barely walk on the earth i felt like i have wings and i could fly...fly above everything and everyone without letting anything or anyone hurt me anymore. She was right there besides me and i could finally hold her hand. The soft skin on the back of her hand reminded me of a child’s cheek. I was holding her hand gently and nothing else mattered. I knew that i will never have this feeling ever. That no one else could give me this feeling in this entire world. She had that girly smile on her face and it looked like she finally feels happy. 

We were sitting on the grass, her hand in mine and we were watching the stars. She was looking up at the sky and i was looking at her. She was so beautiful she sparkled in the night just like a star. She was my star. I couldn’t help staring at her, analyzing every little part of her face. Seeing the sweetness and beauty shine on her. She realised i was looking at her..well i was rather staring. She looked at me and asked if everything is okay. I stared back at her, looked deep into her eyes realising i can see the whole world in them, i can see the past, present and what’s more important the future. 

As the light chilly breeze was playing with her brownish golden hair i could see a reflection of myself in her eyes, a reflection of who i am when she looks at me, the person i always been searching for. I don’t think i ever felt that much love for anyone ever. I didn’t want anything else just stay there holding her hand and admiring her blink from time to time forever. i couldn’t sense the moments stepping into the past, all i could feel was eternity...that i will love her always and forever. I didn’t know how she felt. I’ve been terrified to ask her because that was a dream in the middle of the cruel reality and i didn’t want to wake up ever.  By this time she was gazing at the blue velvet sky again. 

She lifted up her other hand and showed me the most shinny star...she told me how she’d love to be on it and look down from it and watch the people and countries, watch the sunset and sunrise, the seasons changing, lovers walking, people growing old and children getting born. I watched the enthusiasm on her face as she told me all that and i couldn’t help but smile. Her innocence was precious. It totally charmed me, made me want to be around her and forget the whole cruelty of the world out there. She stopped talking and took some deep breaths from the chilly air around us as she lifted her head up to the sky again. I closed my eyes and smiled with every little piece of my heart. I could feel her slowly laying her head on my shoulder and i put my arms around her. Each of her simple movements was gracious and beautiful. It felt like a miracle. I can still recall the moments when i didn’t open my eyes just enjoyed the way her hair gently touches my face as the wind blows. Every time her hair flew in the wind i could inhale the sweet scent of her perfume. A fragrance i will never forget, mystic, charming yet innocent. Just like her. The delicate odour totally froze me and i had to lay a little closer not to lose track of it. I laid my head on hers and i kissed it. She was in my arms now and i could sense that she was feeling safe. 

We stood like that for hours. We didn’t move at all just stood quietly observing the world around us. I was the happiest person alive in that night as i had her near me enjoying the simple fact of having close the angel i loved from all my soul. I sang to her for a little while some slow melody and she snuggled a little closer, eventually she fell asleep in my arms. I couldn’t stop guarding her sleep. She looked amazingly peaceful in my arms like she always belonged there. I stood awake all night long holding her like a child holds their most precious toy or teddy. With grace and care not to broke her or hurt her. The sun started shining across the landscape with gorgeous reddish orange lines when she opened her eyes and looked at me, she seemed surprised of me still keeping her close. She kissed my cheek and we watched the sunrise together. The emotional closeness and harmony i felt with her was unrealistic and it made me feel like i’m dreaming and will wake up soon.



0 comments: