BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Creating magic on a lonesome shore


Along the shores of that lonesome beach, 

Marks in the crystal sand under my feet,

I gaze away but my sight doesn't reach

The eyes of the one that i wish to meet.


Reflecting on the top of the stormy sea,

Catching a glance of how I seems  to be,

Stepping down memory lane starting to see

This special reflection in his eyes of me.



From the depths of clear lights in his eyes,

Mirroring back a smiling gracious beauty,

Someone I am in presence of his gaze only,

Without, my value vanishes I become empty.



While listening to this lonely silent melody,

Wondering whether he misses me dearly?

Missing him drowning in sweet melancholy,

Lost and trapped in insecurity completely.



Entangled in his perfume's reminiscence,

I keep missing him like moon misses sky,

Or the way stars are missing the nights

But even if it hurts I cannot say goodbye.


Cause over the mountains, lands and hills,

When i'm alone and there’s no life left to live,

Remembering my heart shatters and bleeds,

There he comes and makes me still believe.


Far away on my own at this lonesome shore,

I'm part of something special that's just our.

He makes me feel that I'm capable of more

We're creating magic not settling till we own.





0 comments: