BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 5, 2012

Autumn on the hill


When time for the first autumn leaves comes to fall down;


And as they spread colour around every garden’s lawn;


I sit and stare from the top of the highest hill, from miles


And I catch a glimpse of some of your sweet and true smiles,
Smiles that can brighten my day and warm my soul for hours.




When time for the chilly wind comes to play with our hair

And it keeps us cold as I stare at you and my heart meets her pair.

No wonder, as your gaze meets mine, I shiver with all my parts,

Shiver like those autumn leaves on all the trees that are around

Or graciously fall from height making no sound hitting the ground.



When time for the season’s unfriendly, cold rain comes to pour;

And the beauty of the world’s nature becomes from pure all sour;

I now stand on the top of this hill ready to run towards you,

Towards you, my dream, who brightens my day and warms my soul

Because letting you get away would make me nothing but a fool.



When time for nature comes at autumn to turn into copper brown;

And all there is just seems in depths of sorrow to sink and drown;

I’m halfway there to meet my heart’s only desire on this special night,

On this special night when magic becomes alive and we’ll never be apart,

Cause you are my only and I am your one and that in my heart gets carved.



When time for night’s darkness again comes to fall on the town;

And all the lights go out and just magic lights up the sights around;

I finally reach the bottom of the hill and all the roads are narrow,

I’m not miles away from you and there is no more gloom or sorrow

As I reach you and in your arms in safeness I believe a miracle i’ve found.













0 comments: